"DFIncBackup Professional" is a personal backup program designed
for full, differential and incremental backup of files directly to zip archives.
- Full, differential
and incremental backup of files.
Incremental backup saves only new and changed files, therefore it makes archive size smaller.
- It can backup to:
external USB hard drive, CD/DVD, flash disk, network.
- Built-in CD/DVD disc burning engine supports:
DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, CD-RW, CD-R.
- Backup locked and opened files by Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Uses fully compatible ZIP files format (zip64) for archives.
You can extract files using any ZIP program, for example WINZIP.
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7 work with zip archives directly.
- Strong encryption - AES 256-bit.
- Built-in ZIP archives viewer:
view, open, extract files.
- Built-in ZIP archives browser:
view, open, extract files from full, incremental and differential archives.
- Splits large backup archives into several smaller volumes for saving to removable disks.
- Quickly add files to project by using
wizard and templates.
- One project can include several folders
from different hard disk partitions.
- Intelligent backup folders management:
limitation by archive size or free space on volume,
automatically swap to next partition of hard disk.
- Easy archives management:
restore from removable media, network or local copy;
view archive content, remove local archive copy, etc.
- Supports templates for backing up of applications and data.
It allows editing of existing templates and creation of new ones.
- Flexible tuning of root and sub folders:
include all files or selected file types,
exclude file types,
criteria for detecting of changed files (by date, by size, by content),
include/exclude hidden and opened files.
- UNC path support for backing up from and to network folders.
- Easily preview list of files for backing up by folders tree.
- Built-in scheduler supports different time conditions
(for example "Last day of month").
It can wait for another backup task completion before executing current backup task.
- Log file viewer for easy navigation and searching.
- Limitation of simultaneous backup task executing
(only for scheduled tasks).
- Reduce CPU loading by "Program priority" option.
- Email notification on backup complete.
- Shut down computer after backup complete.
- Run application or batch file before and after backup task.
- Shortcuts for "One click" manual backup.
- Command line support.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)